Written by Rebecca L’Amore Morgiewicz
Produced by Adam ‘Who’s That White Boy’
Click here for the original blog article on ADULTR.
I have to sadly admit that at first I was skeptical of social media and the platforms that came afterwards, but when you let go and just enjoy it like a b-movie, it doesn’t seem so scary.
The 2017 electro pop song “So Relatable” from Princess Cyberspace, at first gives a wink and nod to this kinda inner circle acceptance, but as you keep listening to the lyrics, it’s more of a mischievous smile while still being able to enter the club without waiting in line.
“The internet is a really cool place. The digital age has allowed artists such as myself who come from the middle of nowhere”, says Princess Cyberspace.
The alias of Guam born, Rhode Island raised Rebecca L’Amore; a musician, model, DJ, content maker, and countless other talents as long as her resume. One of many zeitgeist that have popped up in our post I-Phone and Instagram heart emojis.
Like all good things, it starts with an idea and Rebecca “…came up with the name Princess Cyberspace in Boston after trying acid with a bunch of Berklee College of Music students…It was originally an Instagram handle and domain name I reserved in order to blog about fashion, art, music, and entertainment. I then moved to Los Angeles after David Bowie died”.
It was there, in the sun hazed and vast landscape of L.A. that the character Princess Cyberspace was developed and polished for your viewing and listening needs.
Her album #CYBERPROPAGANDA is coming out soon!
Find more of Princess Cyberspace here:
p.s.- If you wonder who she keeps up with in this heavily saturated content created world, here’s who and what she recommends:
The Hopeless Artist (Atlanta): www.instagram.com/thehopelessartist
Primal Screaming With Friends (Portland): www.instagram.com/primalscreamingwithfriends/
On A Pink Planet (Meme curator?): www.instagram.com/onapinkplanet/
THE END IS NEAR Clothing (London): www.instagram.com/teinclothing/
All photos courtesy of Princess Cyberspace. Shot by Harry Happy Ramos and Mariya Stangl.
Spank Rock - ‘Cool S#@!’
DJ E-Clyps - ‘Captain Ratchet (Original Club Mix)’
Crystal Waters - ‘Gypsy Woman (She’s Homeless) [Basement Boy Strip To The Bone Mix]’
Jimmy Edgar - ‘Hot, Raw, Sex’
DJ E-Clyps - ‘Sausages’
Sven Lochenhoer - ‘Do You Love Me?’
DJ E-Clyps - ‘Wurkit’
TCTS - ‘Icy Feet’
JT Almon - ‘Legendary (ft. Angelica Bess & Machinedrum)’
Kill Frenzy - ‘All Night Long (Original Mix)’
Technotronic - ‘Pump Up The Jam’
Miss Kittin & Dubfire - ‘Exit (Extended)’
option4 - ‘Lifeline (Original Mix)’
Daft Punk - ‘Around The World’
Victor Martins, Pemax - ‘R We Havin’ A Party (Vangelis Kostoxenakis Remix)’
DJ E-Clyps vs Ca$h Out - ‘Hollup’
Princess Cyberspace - ‘Outerspace (prod. A.Mar)
for Vidal Sassoon Beverly Hills
#LOVEFEST: .PCS MIX 0017 (LIVE @ THE COBRA SHOP )
HOLLYWOOD, CA, U.S.A.
- Belly - ‘P.O.P.’
- Blu Cantrell - 'Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)'
- Prince - ‘Pop Life’
- KAYTRANADA - ‘YOU'RE THE ONE (feat. SYD)’
- ZHU - ‘Cocaine Model’
- Jimmy Edgar - ‘Hot, Raw, Sex’
- Giorgio Moroder & Phantoms - ‘Champagne, Secrets, & Chanel (ft. Prince Charlez’
- Bag Raiders - ‘Heartbeat’
- Pimp Gama - ‘Like Sex On The Beach’
- Alex Agore - ‘Can’t U See’
- Alex Agore - ‘Emotional Conflict’
- CamelPhat - ‘Hangin’ Out With Charlie’
- Alex Agore - ‘Lost Without U’
- Bag Raiders - ‘Snake Charmer (Afrikan Boy Version)’
- Jesse Perez - ‘Daddy (Original Mix)’
- Victor Martins, Pemax - ‘R We Havin' A Party (Vangelis Kostoxenakis Remix)’
- Miss Kittin & The Hacker - ‘Frank Sinatra’
- Madonna - ‘Hung Up’
- Jennifer Lopez - ‘Waiting For Tonight’
- Enur - ‘Calabria 2007 (Club Mix)’
- David Harness - ‘Take It Back’
- Simian Mobile Disco - ‘Hustler’
- Madonna - ‘I Love New York’